Terms of Service
MPG Club and Events Terms of Service
Welcome to MPG Club and Events
The following terms of service (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the MPG Club and Events website and mobile application, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.mpgclubandevents.com.
MPG Club and events and its subsidiaries are collectively referred hereto as “we” or “us” and “you” or “user” means you as an user of the Site.
This Site is offered and available to users who are at least 18 years of age and of legal age to form a binding contract. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing
eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. MPG Club and Events makes this translation available for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) establish the legal framework governing the operation of the following entities and categories:
- MPG Club and Event Membership Plans (Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond)
- MPG Club and Event Vendors
- Knowledge Sharing Talent (KST) Users
MPG Club and Event Membership Plans
- Eligibility to access and utilize any membership level plan is contingent upon compliance with these Terms.
- MPG Club and Event members, according to their subscribed membership plan, possess exclusive privileges as delineated in their membership features.
- Members are entitled to create and maintain user profiles.
- Members may be subject to identity verification procedures as a prerequisite for account access.
MPG Club and Event Vendors
- Vendor participation mandates the creation of an account and the payment of a one-time processing fee.
- Vendors are obliged to provide comprehensive business information, including business location and offered services.
- Vendors may be required to maintain a valid website and social media accounts, which shall be employed for the verification of the vendor’s business model.
- Additional information may be requested from vendors as necessary for the purposes of our operations.
Knowledge Sharing Talent (KST) Users
- KST Users must create an account and submit a one-time processing fee in accordance with the selected plan (Blue, Green, Black).
- KST Users are obligated to provide comprehensive profile information.
- During the account verification process, KST Users may be required to provide a LinkedIn account.
- KST Users possessing a valid LinkedIn account may experience an expedited processing time of 1 to 2 days for platform access. Those without a verifiable LinkedIn account may necessitate 5 to 7 days for processing.
- KST Users are mandated to demonstrate expertise and knowledge proficiency within their respective fields of registration.
- KST Users found to have provided inaccurate or false information may face legal actions, contingent upon the severity of the transgression.
These Terms of Service outline the legal obligations and responsibilities for the parties involved in MPG Club and Event operations. By engaging with our Services, you acknowledge your acceptance of these Terms and your commitment to adhere to them.
For Vendors and KST, each service you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with revenue equal to 90% of the purchase amount.
MPG Club and Events accredits Vendors/KST once an business order is completed.
If a business order is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the client requesting for the service.
Vendors/KST are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or income tax, which may apply to them depending on residency, location or otherwise, under provisions of their jurisdiction. Vendors/KST represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The price shown on the service is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Vendors/KST.
Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Vendors/KSTs’ hereby appoints MPG Club and Events as Vendors/KSTs’ limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Clients, and remitting those payments to Vendors/KSTs’. Vendors/KSTs’ agrees that payment from Client to MPG Club and Events shall be considered the same as made directly to Vendors/KSTs’. Client’s payment obligation to Vendors/KSTs’ will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by MPG Club and Events (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and MPG Club and Events (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Vendors/KSTs’ in the manner described in these Payment Terms. In the event that MPG Club and Events (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Vendors/KSTs’, the Vendors/KSTs’ will have recourse only against MPG Club and Events and not the Client directly. Vendors/KSTs’ agrees that MPG Club and Events may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Clients that MPG Club and Events may deem necessary or prudent.
MPG Club and Events partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Clients, transferring such payments from Clients to Vendors/KSTs’, and holding funds in
connection with MPG Club and Events Escrow Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the MPG Club and Events platform are performed by MPG Club and Events’
Payment Services Providers.
All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with MPG Club and Events’ Escrow Payment Services Provider. All payment services, including withdrawal services, will be
provided by MPG Club and Events’ Escrow Payment Services Provider.
Your MPG Club and Events profile can be associated with only one account from each MPG Club and Events withdrawal method. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one MPG Club and Events profile.
Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the business order is completed.
For security concerns, MPG Club and Events may temporarily disable a Vendors/KSTs’ ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues,
improper behavior reported, or associating multiple MPG Club and Events accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
Network Engagement and Services
It is imperative to expressly stipulate that joining our network shall not, under any circumstances, confer an entitlement to, or guarantee the provision of employment, projects, or promotion of any individual company or person by MPG Club and Events Marketing. MPG Club and Events Marketing operates exclusively as a networking supply chain network offering services to its members, comprising Manufacturers, Distributors, and Service Providers. The aforementioned stipulation is conspicuously absent from any terms or agreements governing the use of our network, and no such representations are made therein regarding the nature or scope of our network’s activities.